CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I'm Falling...

I'm falling down and I have no one to catch me.  I keeping thinking to myself that I did have someone to pick me back up, but when I really sit and think, I never did.  It was all a joke in their eyes.  It seems like they never cared about me like they said they did.  I am done feeling like I am the only one holding it together.  I can not do it by myself anymore.  


He said ly the other day.  And I thought to myself, no you don't. You use to, but u don't anymore, so don't lie.  I am not brave enough to say that yet.  I am not ready for that.  Soon, I feel it coming to that.  


No more me sitting and worrying about what you are doing.  You do you, and Imma do me.

0 comments: