CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 26, 2009

About Me (well a little)

Ok a lil about myself so if you want to know more about me, you can.


  • 23/BBW/WV
  • Junior in college (Potomac State College of WVU)--Studying social work
  • Currently out for the semester due to my liver disease (acute chronic immune hepatitis 2)
  • Not married/no kids
  • Live with my family (momma, sister, sisters man, and my niece)
  • Random as can be
  • Colors are my world (I adore colors)
  • Skulls give me air
  • Reading is my favorite pastime
  • Text way to much
  • I CAN NOT LIVE WITHOUT MUSIC.. It is a must in my everyday life.
  • I adore my family and friends. They mean the most to me.
  • I have a love/hate relationship with someone who I will refer to as he/asshole/baby/etc. Very emotional relationship even though we are currently not together.
  • ummm idk what else. Wanna know anything I am sure someone will let me know.

0 comments: