I love to express my emotions in a blog. It may not always make sense to all but it makes sense to me. I do it for me. I enjoy sharing my "poetry", but I call it my words because a lot of the time it doesn't feel like poetry to me; even though it very well may be. So here in this blog you will probably get very very random thoughts at time, some shit that makes no sense, some vulgar language, updates on life, poetry, pics, all types of shit. Either you'll enjoy it with me, or not read at all. Doesn't bother me one bit. I will always have this to come back to. I usually blog on myspace. I will continue to post there as well as here because some people only read on myspace. Oh yeah, sometimes I do a daily thought which is my daily thought for the day and I share a pic. It may be everyday or not very often, depending on how busy I am that day or if I remember yaddie yaddie yaddie, etc. So ENJOY AND INDULGE IN MY WORLD FOR A FEW MINUTES OR MORE. Muah.
Deuces.
0 comments:
Post a Comment