WOW.. What a day I had. It was drama filled and bullshit filled but oh the fuck well.
Dude is on some real bullshit right about now. I can not deal. I turned my phone off and left it off for a few hrs for once. I was not in the mood to deal with dumbasses. I really don't understand how you gonna come at me talking smack and then tell me that u kinda seeing someone. Uh yea, dont work like that honey. If I could of went through my phone and cut a dude I would of. LOL.. Yes it was that serious to me. I don't take well to getting told not to do something and then u contridict yourself. WTF kinda shit is that. Either you wanna talk to me or you don't. That simple. Don't let no bitch tell you what to do just because you don't want her all in your face in your business.
I am just about done with dumbass people. & people wondering why I am a loner and stick to myself. Makes no damn sense to me. If I wanted to be with bullshit I would go out to the cow field (yes i know. lame but ya know that's all i could think of. lol)!!!
I will break down later. I know I will. But I haven't yet. Who knows I might not even break down this time b/c I've dealt with it so many damn times. I'm so use to it. Almost like I'm immune. Yea I know.. Sounds bad but Idk.
I can't say anything else bout this bullshit right now.. So i'm outtie.. Holla.
<<33
0 comments:
Post a Comment